Thursday 18 November 2010

Production Material: Photographs

In this post I will show the images that I will use for the front cover, contents page and double page spread. All these photos will be the originals, and I will edit them when I come to producing the media product. Below are the final images that I have selected for my front cover, contents page and double page spread. Also are the results from the different photoshoots and live gigs that I have taken photos at.

This is the photo shoot for the main cover, created in Picasion.com

gif animation maker

These are the images from the Canterbury gig, made in windows movie maker as a slideshow. The music track is 'Gloria' by Canterbury themselves.



These images are from various other gigs that I want to use for the rest of the contents page. I have made these using the gif animator from 'gifup.com'

This is the selection of images that I have chosen to be used for my production. These are all the uneditted versions of the images, and they will now be editted to fit the requirements I have chosen for my magazine.
Front Cover



















Contents Page

Main Image
















Other Images

 










































Double Page Spread



























No comments:

Post a Comment