Tuesday 1 March 2011

Audience Feedback

After finishing my media product, I needed to send my production to members of my target audience, for feedback as after all, it is aimed at them.

Firstly I used www.facebook.com as my first source of audience feedback. A few people commented on the images as I posted them onto my profile. These are screenshots of the comments:














Secondly, I produced a survey for my target audience to complete. However instead of printing out a questionnaire and manually collecting the results. I used a site called Survey Monkey. This allowed me to produce a professional looking survey which people could complete online easily, all they needing is access to my facebook. The results were instant and analysing the results proved much easier. This is an embedded version of the survey that I sent to people. (This embedding my ask for completion, please ignore)

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

These are now the screenshots of the results.

GIF animations generator gifup.com
GIF animations generator gifup.com

make gif

Overall, my audience liked my magazine. As seen from the survey the most popular item on the front cover was the main image, and the majority of people would buy this magazine. They thought that it was creative, interesting and easy to follow. But also, the main comment for improvement in this magazine was about the contents page having a bit too much writing. Whilst still being easy to follow and understand, some people said that there was a little bit too much, for example with the editors letter. Also, people would have preferred to have seen justified columns. However overall, my target audience really liked my magazine, thought that it suited them greatly, and would be happy to buy such a magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment